• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobility RAdeon in AGP format

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, not bad. I wonder how well one of those puppies would overclock with some active cooling stuck to it? Looks like the ram is good for a HUGE speed bump (220 is the standard clock, and it looks like 333 is what it's rated for?)... And the core I'm sure is a lower powered 0.11micron part like the normal 9600, so I bet you could get some pretty damned decent performance out of it for $70 and a little tweaking.

Great option for uber budget seekers!

Well, considering that the x800 core is powering the mobile 9800, I wouldn't expect much. They disable some pipes to boot.

Well, it's a budget card. One of the advantages i see is that it's low profile, unlike most of the similar performing cards.

At stock it seems to be hitting 10k in 3DMark, which should be around Geforce 4 Ti level, or a 9600pro desktop card in DX8.1, which means it's bang for the buck in the budget sector is definately big.

Back