• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ technicial support **** customer service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

abzolute

Greetings,
I called OCZ today regarding a DOA memory I got from New Egg.com, withint 4 rings a live person picked it up. A guy named Sean answered the phone asking me how he could help me. I told him that I had a bad memory ect... He asked me if I wanted to pick a exchange one today, I said, "SURE!" He emailed me a RMA form to fill out and I sent it back. 20 mins passed and he called me to tell me that my RAM that I was going to receive has been tested and ready for me to be picked up at anytime! I am about to take a break from work and pick it up since I work right by there in Sunnyvale.

BIG PROPS TO Sean and OCZ for great, fast & friendly service!!!!!!!!!!

THai

yeah, ocz really has an amazing support. keep hearing that over and over again :)

you might want to edit your thread title though, it looks like you write fck or sht and it was replaced with stars ^^

thats why i clicked on this thread, i thougt "somebody with a bad ocz support expirience? wow!"

heheh

Ya the stars is the reason I entered this thread cause I didnt believe OCZ was actually bad with their customer service. Oh well I guess it will get more people in here to read about how much they rule :p.

OCZ tech support are great. Was 2 weeks to the day turnaround sending mem from the UK to the US and back :D Great service.

saaya said:
yeah, ocz really has an amazing support. keep hearing that over and over again :)

you might want to edit your thread title though, it looks like you write fck or sht and it was replaced with stars ^^

thats why i clicked on this thread, i thougt "somebody with a bad ocz support expirience? wow!"

heheh

LOL that's why I clicked :clap:

Welcome to the forums!

abzolute said:
Greetings,
I called OCZ today regarding a DOA memory I got from New Egg.com, withint 4 rings a live person picked it up. A guy named Sean answered the phone asking me how he could help me. I told him that I had a bad memory ect... He asked me if I wanted to pick a exchange one today, I said, "SURE!" He emailed me a RMA form to fill out and I sent it back. 20 mins passed and he called me to tell me that my RAM that I was going to receive has been tested and ready for me to be picked up at anytime! I am about to take a break from work and pick it up since I work right by there in Sunnyvale.

BIG PROPS TO Sean and OCZ for great, fast & friendly service!!!!!!!!!!

THai
Yeah, OCZ CS rocks.

I just want to make sure all of my customers are happy. I seem to run into bad customer support everywhere I look. The bank, PG&E, pretty much everywhere customer service has become a second priority to profit. What companies fail to realize is that customers buy products based on overall experience with a company, but OCZ realizes this and besides that, we are all overclockers and PC enthusiasts here, of course we are going to look out for the enthusiasts!

I don't say it enough, but thanks for being my customers, I appreciate it!

-Sean Sinha

only problem is that 15 days rma time^^here from germany-still hoping my ram will get to ocz in the 3-4 days-wich are left:p

I don't really stress the 15 day limit too much, if it takes a little longer don't worry about it.

Back