• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1GB Lexar USB Jump Drive - $49.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PerlAddict

Lifetime rating of 5.72. I can't speak for others, but I've bought tons of stuff from Buy.com before and have always been extremely satisfied.

Regardless, that rebate form is good for $30 off the drive at a bunch of online stores, or from your local store. And it's not just for the 1GB drive ... you can get $20 off a 512MB drive and $10 off a 256MB drive. It just has to be the JumpDrive Sport model.

Rebate form: http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/04Q3/0923-1009ml_multiLexarJDS.pdf

So buy where you want, and still get your money back. Purchase must be made by 10/9 (Saturday), and rebate form must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.

and if you need to contact them, a previous search of mine has yielded this information:

Buy.com
85 Enterprise, Suite 100
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
949-389-2000

They're a 5 minute drive from my house and there's a phone number listed so I'd feel comfortable buying from them because I would be capable of raining hell down upon them if they screw things up.

I've got the 128 mb model of this drive. It's really solid. The little plastic thingie that protects the flash drive is tough!

Buy.com is fine to buy from. I've never had any problem with them. They're a notch up from Tiger Direct, but certainly a notch below Newegg.

Back