• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bf:v New Patch 1.2 Is Out !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and yet another good reason to reinstall BF Vietnam. I relaly like the game, but for some reaosn it doesn't grab me like BF1942. Gotta play again now :)

Very good patch. Some much needed fixes and the new maps are nice.

Only problem is that it runs poorly even on my system :mad: .

Gotta say some of the new maps are pretty cool (and BIG) . I also really like the new AA gun in the Hastings map , its a nice added touch .
So far the game runs smoooth and looking/playing better all the time .

If anyone has not played BF:V in a while , give it another go around as I think you'll really enjoy it .

By the way .... [OCG]BF:V is still recruiting . JOIN US !!! :D

You gotta love how DICE supports this game, they listen to the gamers and continually improve their games......other companies could learn something.

yea I might have to install this, I havent played this game much because I played BF1942 for a year before this game came out and while this version is better it feels like more of the same.

Sweet, I'll have to grab it. I see that OCG's server is now public, do you guys usually have many players in there? I'll come by and check it out sometime.

Leviathan41 said:
Sweet, I'll have to grab it. I see that OCG's server is now public, do you guys usually have many players in there? I'll come by and check it out sometime.

We just went public this week so it will take some time to get "populated' ; but feel free to join/use the sever anytime . Right now we have "bots" on the server (coop) , but I think I will change that after this post :) .
We also have POE , and the WWII mod also . Have any preferences in maps etc , just ask me or Micamica1217 to change it . We will be happy to accommodate your requests . ;)
I'll be out of town for a day or so , so any instant questions regarding the server just pm Mica for the next few days.
Recruiting is ongoing at the moment too !

*EDIT*
changed maps on sever , and maps will be "conquest" in nature (not "coop") !
2 original BFV maps
2 POE maps
2 WWII maps
(currently running on server )

Enjoy ... :D

Last edited:
N1vek215 said:
and yet another good reason to reinstall BF Vietnam. I relaly like the game, but for some reaosn it doesn't grab me like BF1942. Gotta play again now :)

Yep! Go play w/ the [OCG]BF:V boyz stat! That's an order, soldier! :p

Leviathan41 said:
Hmm, I am not able to connect to the server, is it down as of 11:40pm CST? I'll try again a little later.

Dave @ Netboundaries had to install some more software (sorry) , but the server should be up now . Not sure what maps are on now , but just PM Micamica1217 to change/add maps you'd like to play . Iam going out of town "right now" , so Iam not going to be able to help at the moment :( .

Might be back sunday night .... pm me also and I'll change maps when I return :) .

new maps are a lil smaller area, so that means you dont have to walk the land til you find someone to shoot at... hahah

I always did like this game.. so thumbs up.

Leviathan41 said:
I still can't get into the OCG server, is that the right IP in your sig?

yes, that's the server IP......69.13.23.199
no need to retype the default port.

try retyping the server addy again even if it's correct...it just worked for me.

mica

Back