• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what does this mean? (screen shot)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arnoldma

sz2677.jpg

i get this whenever i open ATiTool, im using a radeon 9800 pro 256mb, @ stock.

thanks!

it means you have temoral anti-aliasing on. Temporal anti-aliasing is some new thing that ati just started doing a few driver sets ago where they use v-sync along with aa to try and emulate higher aa levels, ie 2x aa will look like 4x aa and so on. To disable it just open up the ati control panel, hit the 3d tab, and click on the custom button, there should be a box in there that says temp aa, uncheck it and that should do it.

hmm i dont have that box under "3D", im using omega drivers, and i have to access "3D" through "Advanced 3D > 3D"

arnoldma said:
hmm i dont have that box under "3D", im using omega drivers, and i have to access "3D" through "Advanced 3D > 3D"

hmm not sure exactly where you would find it in the omegas. its usually right next to the slider bars where you change your aa and af under direct 3d I believe

which omega is it, there were some drivers that didn't have the option to turn it off.

hes using the latest and updated omegas based on the beta cat4.10s

Back