• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 monitor question!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albreck

Hi!
I want to know if someone here know how to configure 4 monitors in windows; I have to VC and each one support 2 monitors, so I want to use then at the same time, this is for playing and flight sim 2004 and some 3d animations.... I check on windows but I only see 2 monitors... :cry:
I need Help!!!!! any links or recomendations are welcome
Thanks

Could you please let us know what video cards they are?

Have you installed the proper drivers for each card? It's possible that you only properly installed one of the two cards.

they are not SLI cards, they are regular quadro pci-e cards, and this mobo has 2 pci-e slots for VC; I'm just trying to use the 4 monitors at the same time...

You may have to 'enable' the secondary monitors. Please tell us if the two monitors are on the same card or do you have one monitor working with each card? Lastly get a program called 'UltraMon'. Its a must for multi monitor setups.

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/ <----- Linky

Z

Back