• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 Pro Pencil Mod for Pipes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont know about opening pipes with the pencil mod :s...i might be wrond...but you can do volt mods with the graphite....

Are you talking about closing the bridge? Have you checked to see if yours is cut?

You would need to do it with a conductive pen. I dont think the pencil would hold a good enough connection. I might be wrong though.

--Josh

i am sure my bridge is cut but it has a .1 serial number the ones that did mod had this. There is no conductive pen available here that is why i tried the pencil. any ideas??

mils128 said:
i am sure my bridge is cut but it has a .1 serial number the ones that did mod had this. There is no conductive pen available here that is why i tried the pencil. any ideas??

You tried it?

Well does it work?

i havethe pencil on there but currently my computer is down till i work on my watercooling and put everything in it.

On pcunleashed they state that you can't use pencil if I remember correctly. So I'm guessing no one tried. I for one think it would probably not work. Also very few seem to be working too.

Good luck though and I hope you get lucky and open those pipes up. :thup:

i guess i will be the first one to try and i hope i can open the pipes too.

Just go to wal-mart and buy a rear window defroster repair kit and use that. Its the same as a conductive pen. It shouldnt be over 6-7 bucks. I think.

--Josh

Back