• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Drivers Sticky???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drop-Top

I have been playing a bunch of drivers lately, and have been having some issues. I came onto this section and haven't really seen much of a consensus on which drivers work well, or even best as far as stability and 3dmark scores. Just curious what people have used that worked well, and if there is a consensus my search was unable to fine.

drop-top

the omegas are based on the cat. If you want the best drivers for running benchmarks I agree with lil layzie, go with the 8.07 hot fix (scroll down)from ati or the Omega 4.10 version ..they're both the same version of beta driver but they work well and jumped my 05 scores up by 1000 points. I just prefer the ati version cuz i'm not too fond of the radlinker interface. But either one is the best for the benching

yeah the 4.10 are worth waiting for. they should be out this week. some people are calling them the "3dmark" drivers because benchmarks improve so much. they are introducing a new technology called AI, you can read about it lots of places.

Back