• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark05 scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vthondaboi

Registered
Post up your 3DMark05 scores with processor and video card and I'll try to make a table of some sort.

Me, I got a WHOPPING 1685 with my 9500 Pro stock with an OC'd A64 to 2.5ghz.

:attn:

Was running tests at like 1 fps sometimes, lols. Can't wait to try Far Cry on it and see it FRY!

vthondaboi said:
Post up your 3DMark05 scores with processor and video card and I'll try to make a table of some sort.

Me, I got a WHOPPING 1685 with my 9500 Pro stock with an OC'd A64 to 2.5ghz.

:attn:

Was running tests at like 1 fps sometimes, lols. Can't wait to try Far Cry on it and see it FRY!

You should consider assisting over in the 3Dmark05 Forum.... right now the thread has already been started but no one has made a table yet. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you do that if you want to get a 3Dmark05 team started like for 01se and 03.....

http://www.ocforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124

If you wanna make a graph, this should be in the 3DMark section. A thread of scores is available here, and if anybody here is reading this and HASN'T submitted their scores to that list I'd suggest posting them in the afforementioned thread and letting the world know :)

I'm going to close this thread and let you start a new graphing thread over there since you don't really need to collect the data anymore (which was the purpose of this thread).

*click*
JigPu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back