• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

An official ATI Catalyst cause an artifacts!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

U|tim4T3z

Registered
I just got my new 9800 pro 256mb and when installed the catalyst 4.9 the image either in 3D mark or panel is broken.... But when installed an Omega driver, the graphic is back to normal... then thats mean i cant use an official driver from ATI anymore? Anyone can help me? The windows is re-installed or even whole hdd is formated. The driver either catalyst or Omega is thoroughly been removed before new one is installed.... The card is not been overclocked before and neither CPU too! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attachments

• post-12719-1097630385.jpg
    post-12719-1097630385.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 130
Yeah, the games too... how come? when back to omega drive then everything goes to normal...

Do you uninstall the drivers completely by using Driver Cleaner? If not you should and follow the instructions to a "T." Also, this is a shot in the dark, but make sure under your Direct 3D and Open GL tabs you have the AA an AF boxes for Application Preference checked. I used to get the same kind of a problem if I forgot to check the box. Definitely sounds like the driver is reverting back to some weird control panel settings that are overwritten when you install the Omega Drivers.

Back