• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

omegadrives and issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
ok i did a fresh install of xp, and installed omega drivers, works great, but no place in their is for mutli monitor or anything that i could see, is it just not their?

personally I'm not a fan of the omegas. I know people have good luck with them, and they did seems to run fine, but they are based on the cats anyhow and I just don't like the Radlinker interface. I installed the Cat 4.9's without the control center, then I put in the beta of the 4.10 hotfix, and they run fine with all the ati options. I know that doesn't help you much but as I said I just don't like the Omega interface and control panel. good luck to you

ive heard of some people not having dual monitor and such on omega drivers, but i thought that was nvidia only

im running omega 4.10 beta (2.5.90) and i have display tab and everything on my x800 pro

theres probably a registry edit to get that tab back

Back