• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Official O/C Team 32 Folding..." Update Ideas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Just wanted to let everyone know that dicecca112 and myself will be updating/redoing "The Official O/C Team 32 Folding FAQ/Links/INFO!" Thread. It contains a lot of useful information already, but some of it obsolete, so we are updating it, but we would also like to know if there is anything else we should add. Any other guides/threads/links you want to see, just post 'em here. I am already thinking of having a specific post in the thread for Wedo's latest folding installer, so other than that, it is up to us to decide what else we want to see. Thanks.
:)

Matt

EDIT:
List of things to be added:
1. Post about Wedo's Latest Installer
2. Recruitment Presentation's, Letters, Flash Movies (like the awesome one FizzledFiend made)
3. Post about the current projects with links (projects include Adopt-a-Rig and Folding Mentors)
4. "Diskless setup links and guides are out there and that section needs a quick once-over."
5. "There's also the karamba/superkaramba folding monitor theme which can work like EM3 but for Linux users. link to sample themes"

Last edited:
just working links...it is really frustrating..when I first started I had to ask all the noob questions cause that sticky was a wreck..it made me wonder if I should actually fold here or someplace like [H]elloKitty but I went for the underdog :p

possibly when this sticky is done and the webpage is back up we can have a recruitment link added to the sticky pointing to a place on our teams website with recruitment tols..like flash movie agendas stuff like that

would also be nice to have a sticky reqaurding what flags to use on what types of machines.

FizzledFiend said:
just working links...it is really frustrating..when I first started I had to ask all the noob questions cause that sticky was a wreck..it made me wonder if I should actually fold here or someplace like [H]elloKitty but I went for the underdog :p

possibly when this sticky is done and the webpage is back up we can have a recruitment link added to the sticky pointing to a place on our teams website with recruitment tols..like flash movie agendas stuff like that

would also be nice to have a sticky reqaurding what flags to use on what types of machines.

Cool. Gotcha, links will be updated, duh! You gave me some ideas.

Matt

Diskless setup links and guides are out there and that section needs a quick once-over.

There's also the karamba/superkaramba folding monitor theme which can work like EM3 but for Linux users. link to sample themes

Arkaine23 said:
Diskless setup links and guides are out there and that section needs a quick once-over.

There's also the karamba/superkaramba folding monitor theme which can work like EM3 but for Linux users. link to sample themes

Added to my list...if you come accross any of links and guides, share them, because I don't really know what to look for.

Matt

Last edited:
I already got started and I am working a bit on it as we speak. Any other suggestions? Also, don't hesitate to volunteer for updating the FAQ's.
:attn:

Matt

Updated List...

List of things to be added:
1. Post about Wedo's Latest Installer
2. Recruitment Presentation's, Letters, Flash Movies (like the awesome one FizzledFiend made)
3. Post about the current projects with links (projects include Adopt-a-Rig and Folding Mentors)
4. "Diskless setup links and guides are out there and that section needs a quick once-over."
5. "There's also the karamba/superkaramba folding monitor theme which can work like EM3 but for Linux users. link to sample themes"
6. Ethics post by Flixotide, including a link to his Ethics Sticky

This is taking me a lot longer than expected, but it is coming along.

Matt

Reminder
I am still working on this, so please, if you have any ideas let me know. Also, Flixotide (ethics post) and @md0cer (general info on the mentor project) are contributing. Thanks fellas!

Matt

Ok, I sent off a nice thing about the FMP to ya. :) Good luck with this and if there is anything else I can do, just let me know :)

Back