• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI X800 PE comes in AGP....?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vthondaboi

Registered
I was wondeirng something. I looked on the ATI website and they say they don't have an XT for AGP, just XT PE.

Best Buy's website lists an ATI XT without PE on it....

What's up?

Seems to be very recent that ATi has decided to release their XT 500/500's so their website maybe out of date.

I've only seen the Connect3D and Sapphire XT's though. Sapphire was selling their xt-pe's under the xt name but later on, they switched it and some people ended up getting the xt's instead of the xt-pe. Nevertheless, they were pissed. But now it's all getting cleared up.

If Bestbuy says XT without the PE, then I think it's best to assume that it's the 500/500. If you do get the XT-PE, then all the better~ :thup:

I was at Bestbuy yesterday and on the shelf where the XTs should be, it clearly stated X800 XT PE on the tag with a price of $499.

Spyd3r said:
Seems to be very recent that ATi has decided to release their XT 500/500's so their website maybe out of date.

I've only seen the Connect3D and Sapphire XT's though. Sapphire was selling their xt-pe's under the xt name but later on, they switched it and some people ended up getting the xt's instead of the xt-pe. Nevertheless, they were pissed. But now it's all getting cleared up.

If Bestbuy says XT without the PE, then I think it's best to assume that it's the 500/500. If you do get the XT-PE, then all the better~ :thup:

lol, saphirre has problems with messing up their specs eh? geez get it right boys.

Back