• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding Farm Delayed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seadave77

Well guys I had hoped to have a folding farm by the first of the year but my car died on me and I had to get a new one. The car payment and the new insurance is going to put a strain on our budget so I will not be able to complete my farm. I'll be able to keep what I have I believe but that could change as well. Just thought I'd let the team know.

On a diffrent topic, who came up with "Fold for teh kittens!" I've seen it before and I decided to use it in my avatar and I would like to give credit to the person.

Clint

Sorry to hear that. At least you tried :thup: .

What type of car did you get? Just curiouse.

Good Luck with those payments! :cool:

I got a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT. It roomy and has a little more spunk than my other car and it has air conditioning! (The AC went out in my other car some time ago.) I like it very much. It's not the car payment that is the problem it's the insurance. For the price I'm paying for insurance I could have a Lexus or BMW.

I appreciate the thoughts and replys but I am afraid I have bad news. It looks like I am going to have to sell some stuff in order to get through this initial onslought of debt. My farm will be in that list. So check the classifieds here soon if you're looking for some more folding power. I may give a discount for Team 32 folders, I don't know yet.

Clint

I never hav nor never will buy a new car, I only buy used. Heres why - they cost less, have lower insurance costs, the original owner took the big depreciation hit.

I never hav nor never will buy a new car, I only buy used.

I agree, that's why I did. I got a deal on the car, I'm confident of that. But the insurance is outragous. I qualify for school discounts (drivers ed and good grades) but even with that the Insurance is still more than my car payment. I haven't got in a wreck (knock on wood) and I have no speeding tickets. But I'm male and under 25 that's why their killing me. Oh well.

Clint

Back