• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x800pro vivo => xtpe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arctic-k20

Just wanted to share that my Sapphire x800pro vivo just flashed up to xtpe without a hitch!

red pcb - just ordered it a couple of days ago so they are still out there !!! im just running the standard bba xtpe bios and i dont plan to push it past those speeds - at least for now ;)

Great to hear! Could you add all your progress and card info to the modding x800pro sticky?

congrats. could you also maybe add where and when you got this card please. people find it useful if they want to pick one up themselves. thanks.

Hey man nice,

I should be ordering from them next week if my friend will quicky rma his 6800U. But it's a red pcb? Is there a difference between the blue and the red?

Thank you.

Damn looks like my friend is taking his time...Stupid procrastinator.

All he has to do is ship it down and it usually gets shipped overnight. Then get his credit and get the Sapphire vivo and trade me for my Asus and $50Cdn.

What do you think my chances are of getting a 1.6ns vivo next week?

when i ordered it said their stock was low but they did have another shipment coming after these ones run out...

who knows if the new shipment will work flash up or not??

as far as differences between red and blue - not sure other than the colour it may be newer or older production runs..

Back