• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are you playing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

9mmCensor

Disabled
List what games you are playing. Hopefully we can find some games that are interesting and off the beaten path, but also so you know what others are playing so you can link up with them online (thinking MMPOGs here).

Right now I am playing Desert Combat (BF1942 mod).

Need to reinstall my other games.

Have fun.

Always trying to play a little Half-Life here and there when I can. My two biggest "time-wasters" are MechWarrior 4 and, believe it or not, Railroad Tycoon II.

currently im playing call of duty and quake2, yes that's right quake2. patiently awaiting quake4. :)

Doom 3 mostly at the mo, as well as Dawn Of War, and a little bit of Ut2004 on and off.

Shuzzy said:
currently im playing call of duty and quake2, yes that's right quake2. patiently awaiting quake4. :)

Quake2 is the best $45 I ever spent in my life. I can still remember getting my voodoo2 for that game, fun times. It's kept me entertained for....god how long has it been, 6-7 years now. Gloom is my favorite mod to play, check it out if you havn't seen it yet planetgloom.com

I play vanilla Battlefield, Forgotten Hope(bf mod) to me, it is better than DC, which I also play. I ocasionally pop in CoD and I'm always messing around in CS.

Back