• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes what you do is put the part in a antie static bag and let it sit in the freezer for 20- 30 min then pull hard and it should pop off (just dont forget about your part and leave it in there for like 2 days untill you go get some pizza pops and see ur iced up mobo dead in the freezer =)

yeah... that may work, but as adhesive itself is VERY strong. that method works with other adhesives but im not sure about as adhesive.

Even my motherboard I can put in the freezer ??? :eek:
I'm talking about my chipset that I had to use the epoxy at the time and now a I want to trade the cooler.
After removing the cooler how I can remove the adhesive from the chipset and from the cooler base ???

thanks

why whats ur nb temps? and do u have a pic of what ur using? (you know if your going to remove the stck stuff then replace it with somthing that going to do a way better job, so u shoulnt have changed it in the first place unless u were adding somthing better that you wouldnt need to remove =P

Back