• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Biostar M7NCD and temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hrdwrjnkie

So,I just got my system out of the confines of its mini-box, and into a mid-tower case. My temps are kinda high, 56CPU and 53 Case as I am writing this while folding. This is with the side panels off the case in a 70F ambient room.

These seem kinda high and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this board, does it read high, or is something else the culprit. Also, with the sides off, I would think that the case temp would be much closer to ambient (~20C).

Any input is appreciated.

N/A,7/17/2003 11:36:20 AM

Excellent motherboard... Automatically unlocks t-bred and barton cpu's. Easy to setup, and NO problems at all.. The bios corrects the temperatures reading 10 degrees high. (Flashed to latest bios, it now shows 24 deg Celcius Idle and 35 deg Celcius Full Load with an SLK-800u and Fan at 4000rpm)

http://secure.newegg.com/app/CustratingReview.asp?DEPA=0&item=13-138-227

What are you using to get your temp readings?

Back