• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions about 9800 PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Koranuso

hey yall, im having trouble telling the difference between the different version of 9800 PRO.

I want to play EQ2 when it comes out and i have to have a direct X 9 compatible card.

i want to buy a 128 mb 9800 PRO but dotn know which one i should buy....be it off ebay or refurbished or whatever.

could someone explain what it is im lookin for?

Koranuso said:
hey yall, im having trouble telling the difference between the different version of 9800 PRO.

this is probably the best guide that shows the different cards and the benefits of being able to flash the card to an xt. Read through this and make an informed decision about the 9800pro cards..... as mentioned by jacobman, i have the sapphire card and it came with the xt pcb and the r360 core.... i flashed it to a real 128mb 9800xt and now my card rules.... :D

http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=3&var1=92&var2=2

Koranuso said:

I want to play EQ2 when it comes out and i have to have a direct X 9 compatible card.

i want to buy a 128 mb 9800 PRO but dotn know which one i should buy....be it off ebay or refurbished or whatever.

Just do not get a card with a 128bit memory interface.

Viper

Back