• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chenbro X-pider case question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hookj5

I am thinking of getting a green Chenbro X-pider case and want to know if anyone has one or knows someone who has one and wnat they think. I have only ever seen the case online. I know that it doesn't have a reset button external, only a power button, but I figure that if I buy it, I can ask you guys how to install one :) . any feedback is welcome. Link to a few pics of the case.X-pider

It's an ok case. Toolless everything, font USB, firewire, sound output and removable filters. Airflow is pretty good if u get a 92mm dans up front and 120mm in the back. I modded couple more fans onto mine as well. The only problem with this case is the space. It is very cramped. No motherboard tray, and no wwhere to hide ur wires. If you have a lot of stuff to put in it will take u of effort to make it tidy.

A top blowhole and an intake one the side panel onto the videocard. You can see the edge of the fan filter on this pic

TT1.JPG

Nice! I want to know what those black things on the window are. They look like stickers. Can they be removed easily?

Back