• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New computers 3dmark03 score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
System specs are below and I am just using the latest ATi drivers. Would it help to go with Omega or any companies drivers?

I would go with the Omega 2.590, or the 8.07 hotfix from ATI. The Omegas are based on the ATI 4.10 beta (8.07 hotfix). The offical Catalyst 4.10 is actually base on the 8.062 this particular driver does not contain the fix for the cards with the 256mb of ram. Don't know why ATI chose to go this route but we'll have to use the Omegas, or ATI's 8.07 hotfix. ATI won't have this officially until the 4.11 driver set is released. I personally like the 8.07 hotfix because I don't like the Omega's radlinker interface. But either the hotfix or Omega 2.590 should give you the highest benchamrks if that's what your after.

JJ, where can you download the ATI hotfix? Serched ATI site and cannot find it. Thanks.

Interesting hum, how we are, he just got twice the performance and now he wants more. It's kind of like money we can never have enough of it. Anyway I see your up to 12k congrats on the new card. gotta go teacher is talking to me right now.

ursine3000 said:
I scored a 9478!!!

Thats about twice what my 9800Pro did

in your sig it says yo scored a 12k? and now you just said you scored 9478, i don't understand?

:d your a few weeks to late he post this some time ago thats why, he must have updated his system

Alright, so with my newest setup (listed in my sig) I still cant break into 12k for a score in 3dmark03, does anyone have any suggestions?

Back