• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ground Control - Free (Full Game)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Played the demo of GC2, thought it was ok. Just got to many other games to play, otherwise i might buy.

I'm one of those players that likes base building. Outrageous masterpieces like an AOE regecide screenie I have where I surrounded my King's castle with 50 something alternating bombard/keep towers and 5 walls. I could have went afk to take a nap and not had to worry about someone getting to my king.

This game has no base building at all, and I still like it a lot. They just start you with some units, you use them to win battles. You gain control of more drop locations and then you are able to field more units to keep fighting.

All in all, this game is for the RTS player that likes using the army not building it. It's a pretty good game. I'll definately have to check out the new one.

Back