• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video related problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goofyman23

Not sure whats causing this, I've tried a few things, nothing has seemed to help.
When playing any game, in any kind of resolution, I seem to get a 'cough' here and there. Any game could be Tribes Vengeance, Guildwars, Dark Ages of Camelot, Diablo2, etc.
Game will be running smooth, then the video will pause for a split second then play smooth, pause, rinse/repeat. I'm running the latest omega drivers, latest nforce drivers, etc. My fsb was at 410, but i lowered it, didnt seem to change it. Toyed with my agp aperture size, no luck, fastwrites on/off no dice either. I cant figure out the source of this problem, could xp just need a format?

Madgeordie2004 said:
If you have vpu recover on, turn it off, some of my games stuttered abit like that then when vpu recover was turned off it seemed to do the trick
Didnt do the trick :(

Think its sound related?

Back