• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Somebody please help me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TonyKlem

ok this isnt cooling issue but i dont know where to put it. i just installed SP2 :( and i have report due tommorrow. all my work is on that computer, and every time i try to boot windows it BSODs me, even in safe mode. i tried uninstalling SP2 by using recovery command prompt going to
\blahblha\windows\$ntservicepackuninstall$\uninst\
then changing the spuninst.txt to a .bat folder then i
"batch spuninst.bat"
it said copying files (1) blah blah blah for like 5 min. then when it was done i assumed it would work now. so i restarted and it BSODed again..... someone please help me.

IM me right now on aim tony87291 im on and waiting for help! please i need this fixed tonight.

for future reference you should put this in the "Microsoft Operating System" section of the forum. Try to reinstall windows.

wouldnt that mess up all my programs?

PS thanks i didnt see that section

no it shouldnt, unless you select to wipe the old version clean. Did you try the repair function on the Windows installation? Id start with that first. If that doesnt work then try reinstalling windows (not a fresh copy).

Back