• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got some durons and athly clasics! (yeah, I know)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwnt by pat

I think I might have gotten some decent chips. I tested 'em with what the comp store I work at had and non worked so I took 'em home and all but one are functional. I got three working ones with the steppings:

a1400ams3b:
Athlon
ayhja0139apmw
1.75v
95c
256kb L2
200mhz
silver core

The vcore is high on this one so I don't expect much. What's nice is the 256k cache stock putting this around a 1600/1700 XP.

a0700apt3b:
Athlon
afea0022wpcw
1.7v
90c
256kb l2
200mhz
green core

d900aut1b
Duron clasic
akca011&ep8w
unlisted voltage
90c
64kb l2
200mhz
silver core

I wanna push these suckers till they die (the 1400 at least). Anyone know what might be gotten? These are going in my new Infinity while I'm modding my new case.

All are ceremic.
http://www.ocinside.de/index_e.html?/html/workshop/socketa_id.html

Last edited:
well, if you can give us the actual CPU stepping it'd be of a lot more use than the specs you posted.
The stepping is written on the second line after the codes you posted.
I have a 1.4 Tbird 'B' (200FSB) that would probably do 1.7GHz with enough voltage. I gotta warn you tho, these 1.4s are damn hot, so always keep an eye on those temps.

Keep bumping the VCore up to 1.85v (or higher) & just go for the most MHz you can get.

Back