• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Today, 05:06 PM
Today, 06:05 PM
(a rather neat little coincidence, don't you think? :D)

Congrats man!! Hitting 20K has got to be absolutely sweet :)
JigPu

Never gonna happen ;)

You can put it in your av, though :)

Congrats on the milestone.

JoT said:
Never gonna happen ;)

You can put it in your av, though :)

Congrats on the milestone.

I'll personally guarantee he's going to get to see his name with the 20,000 milestone tag even if I have to send him a copy of the webpage for his personal view pleasure. Actually the troubles with moving the website to a new server should all be ironed out shortly.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

It would be nice to see the 20k spinner. When one starts crunching it seems so far away. I left 513 units under a old addy and to this day it kills me to know there laying there dormant with no way to snatch them for the team. When I started crunching I was lucky if I did 5 to 8 units a day and I thought I was a stud with a oc'ed p2-350 @ 525 and a p3e-550 @ 900. Running that stuff today i would still be way out on getting the 20k,, even if there hadnt been a year or so break in crunching. Ive been enjoying this whole week. Nobody but a cruncher can understand. Share it with most folks and you get a pale glassy blank stare for a reaction> :). Ive enjoyed it!!!!

psy

Ron,

I always appreciate your tenacity—always good to hear from you.... and it is great news to hear the pages will be back up soon...

Kris

SkyHook said:
I'll personally guarantee he's going to get to see his name with the 20,000 milestone tag even if I have to send him a copy of the webpage for his personal view pleasure. Actually the troubles with moving the website to a new server should all be ironed out shortly.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

So you passed the wookie...

That was my goal..pass Wookie before SETI Classic ends. Now you did too! There's lots of juicy victims right ahead of you to pass! Hope to see you in the TOP 50 club soon!

-Horribleron (Rank 43 at 22,775)

:beer:

My goal was to keep machines running and let the units fall where they may. looked today,,, Will be 2 years with the team next week. To quote Roy D. Mercer " I think it where tuesday" I think I will keep on smiling thru the month.

psy

It's been a hoot.... Go to work today,,, there on my work machine was my anny greet from seti,,, the canned spam one... lololololol,,,, I left it on the desktop all day... More of those glazed over glassy eye looks when explained.... lmao.... :)

psy

Back