• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Powercolor 9800 Pro giving me trouble

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adaman

Ever so often, my computer boots up to this:
http://adaman.homestead.com/files/pc9800.gif

It has me worried, it's doing it more often lately, just this morning it booted up like that twice in a row. My temps are fine, at least my cpu temps are, at 39c. The PWMIC temp (whatever the hell that is =p) is 40c, and system temp is 36c. This has been going on for a long while though, which sucks because it's never been overclocked at all. Luckily i ordered an Arctic VGA Cooler 3 a few days ago and i should be getting it today. Even if that helps, it shouldnt be having trouble now as it is. The ram on it should be good too, Samsung 3.2 if i remember correctly. It would be a big pain in the arse to RMA it to powercolor as it takes "2-4 weeks" - That's 2-4 weeks without a video card...i couldn't bare it! =p, plus i have to pay to ship it back.

So in other words, i'm not going to do that. I bought this card from Newegg just about a year ago, don't think they can do anything though, they didn't respond to either of my emails. So what am i to do?

Back