• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 SE 256Bit??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DooLocsta

Has anyone read about the performance of these? The price doesn't seem bad but I know that the SE in the previous versions meant that it really wasn't that great of a card. New Egg has one for $315.00 so I was just wondering about the card itself.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=14-102-431&DEPA=0

I do notice that it is clocked at 425/800 and has only the DDR mem instead of GDDR3 I was just wondering if there was a review out there someone has on the top of their head.

The X800se should be 8 pipes, consider it most likely a good bit faster than a 9800pro, but slower than a 6800nu(I would guess).

Yes, the 6800 NU would most likely be a better choice for an even cheaper price (since they've been out longer).

Anybody found a review of this card yet? Seems like its a bit pricy. I don't think 256-bit memory is worth $130 (over the x700). Although, this is an AGP card. If these cards softmod well I may give one a go.

Back