• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI 9700 Pro R300 Core Schematic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ive got a 9700pro and i dont know how to find that out for u. If u know howe to find out tell me and ill take my card apart lol

have u tried it with them missing ?? it might still work.

I figured they were just decoupling caps so I replaced them with .01 uFd caps. It sort of worked. I could get the card to work but the screen had horizontal lines all the way down the screen. That leads me to believe that I don't have the correct cap. values.

Steven4563 said:
how can i find out the values ill get them of my 9700pro if they have numbers or something on them
They should. Their should be some numbers and letters on the caps take a picture or write them down. (and their location on the board)

Have you take a look at the picture? These parts do not have the values on them. They are .004" x .002". They look like a speck of dirt. Please DO NOT take your video card apart. I don't want anything bad to happen to your card.

StreetCred said:
Have you take a look at the picture? These parts do not have the values on them. They are .004" x .002". They look like a speck of dirt. Please DO NOT take your video card apart. I don't want anything bad to happen to your card.

dont worry man it will be fine ill take it apart soon just got to pop out for alittle while then ill be back with the numbers if there is any :D

EDIT: :( theres no numbers at all

Last edited:
Thanks for looking anyways! You must've used a microscope or something like that. You can hardly see the parts with your naked eye much less read any numbers.

I've got a call and email with the pics in to the customer service manager at ATI. Maybe I'll hear something later in the week.

I'll keep you posted.

Back