• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a VIDEO EDITING os for x86 != M$

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadSkillzMan

ive had it with windows...i work in linux as much as i can, but i need to come back into worthlessXP just to do some high end spfx in videos , photoshop, or hell even get a good temp reader or opengl....

but with the little i need to come into windows, it still proves to be worthless..i mean im getting errors trying to install the SP cd...today it told me a my hard drive was corrupt and marked a good majority of my files as hidden, yet linux saw and read all fo them

im sick of windows. i know BeOS was created to be for multimedia..but at this day and age i dont think i can compare to Combustion 3.0.3 or ulead...which are the 2 apps keeping me in worthlessXP.

any suggestions guys? ive already heard of Cinerella for linux but its kinda hard on my system and doenst compare to combustion

I told you before: MainConcept Mainactor. As for temp reader: lm-sensors and gkrellm, works even across a network with gkrellmd

never heard of mainconcept..dont think u mentioned it to me..but then again it mite have been late....

i dont htink any of these do particle emitters though

Back