• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Display won't work!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

t_dub

Hey, I'm having some issues with my 9800pro. I can't extend my desktop onto my TV to watch movies. It's driving me nutz! I can't figure out why. I've tried doing it through Catalyst Control Center and through Desktop Settings. In both cases it seems to try to for a second and then it switches back.

I can make my TV the primary display but I can't clone it or extend my desktop on to it. Can anyone help me out with this?

I'm using the output with the DVI converter for my monitor and an S-video cable to my TV.

Try to click on the secondary monitor (thats the box with the "2" in it) and then go down and the button to extend your desktop to that monitor. That should do the trick.

:beer: <-- all night long

Ya I know but it didn't work. That's what I kept doing. It would pause for a second like it was thiking and the square with the 2 would ungrey. Then it's unpause and it would go back to single display.

I figured out it was because I had my monitor plugged into the dvi output. I though output 1 was dvi and output 2 was s-video/crt. I guess it's crt and then s-video/dvi. Which is wierd cuz I coulda sworn it was the other way on my 7500 from a while ago.

Back