• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which 9800pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well the vga silencer that comes on the HIS is either a rev1 or rev3..... I have both and they are very quiet for active cooling even on high speed.... I'd be going with that one if I had to make a choice.

i would go with the one with a VGA silencer for $175 but....

this one might have 9800 XT core and pcb URL

th3yeastinfecto said:
Im looking to purchase one of those 9800 refurbs in a little bit, what do you think the chances are of me getting the r360 and xt pcb?

very unlikely.... i can't imagine why someone would return either card if they were the 9800xt cards hiding as 9800pros..... but, you never know :D

Hmmm that doesnt sound to great, Im extremely low on cash and my parents wont chip in so I can buy a new one but my geforce3ti200 isnt cutting it anymorem, especialy with hl2 coming out very soon. I cant afford to buy a 9800pro new seeing as they are still $200. When do you think the price will drop to ~150?

Back