• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

here is you chance to overtake me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FizzledFiend

thats right the golden opertunity is here..my main rig the leader of the pack is down to a hobble, both of my ram moduals took a dive..even with the extra large ramsinks and 120mm fan blowing right down on them 3.2 volts was just to much for to long. I have my test ram in now chuking along @ a paultry 140 FSb and it's amere 256 megs. I am out of the BP -advmethods race :( but man oh man did this baby churn as 2700Mhz :)

yeah my big one is down too, who knows for how long :cries: So i feel your pain. No doubt Stervin is rejoicing ;) After reading your title i was hoping you were going to say: "the first person who posts here will be allowed to change all of my computers from my name to theirs!"

;)

fizzeled, i got a 1gb pack of ocz pc4000 comming in friday, if you wanna pop over and snag em your more than welcome too, im going to sell it very cheap

folder discount too ofcourse :D

wow... this must be main rig down week or somtin. cus my rig is out for the count right now too! thank god for lappys... its only folding at around 60C >.> nehow, hope you get em back up to 3.2v :p we dont want to slip behind too much!

i guess we can thank nik and wedo for churning out enough points for us to slip behind a bit!

Back