• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fatal1ty Countdown Timer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, that's what I was figuring 6 pm. Odd time, but I'll be here (on work computer) at 6 too, so I'll check it out when the timer stops.

Senater, read my post. ;) You will find 2 links. They will clear up your confusion.

It's not a board, it's a series. There will be the Fatal1ty AA8, AN8, etc. They have the most voltage options and gaming options available on them. Because they have to be "perfect" for the little boy who's getting all the attention ;) I'm actually excited about the AN8 Fatal1ty board though, it sounds sick. Although the only thing that sucks is that you have to download a specific BIOS from Abit to unlock all of the extreme voltage options, so basically they will know if you have overclocked the board or not.

Still there for me. It was down for a bit apparently. People at the Abit forums were complaining about it. It is set off of the local time to wherever the Fatal1ty company is. I didn't realize this, but apparently Abit and Fatal1ty are seperate companies that joined to make these boards.

10 min's and counting down.

Fatal1ty is the name of the guy that plays the games for Abit, so he gets some mobos named after him..... anyways the site is mainly about the dude anyway

Yeah it is. Apparently it is a new company as well though. Maybe this kid owns it, I'm not sure, but it looks like their boards will be very nice for overclocking.

Back