• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9700 pro Drivers Help! please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spin1337

Registered
Hey I got a 9700 pro and was using the 4.10 drivers decided that they suck and make my IE lagg and whatnot :p err firefox, then i downloaded DNA drivers 4.07 and they are even worst, anyone have a 9700 pro and can help my problem,. Thanks,

You might try older drivers....ones without Catalyst control center. I personaly use the omega drivers and they dont have CCC, but make sure you uninstall radclocker before you install it.

My favorite drivers have been the 4.7s. I don't know how good the DNA driver package is, but I'd suggest getting either the official 4.7s or the Omega 4.7s (not sure what Omega version that would be)

BTW: This belongs in ATI since it's an ATI specific question. *moves*
JigPu

I've got a 9700PRO running on 4.10 though I've never encountered any such problems... Are you tinkering with the 2D settings at all (ie in Rage3D tweak?) I've noticed a few 2D bugs on these drivers triggered by certain apps, but overall they have been quick and stable otherwise.

Yea. After the probs ive had with rage3d tweak a year ago, i have never touched it. It would not allow games like halo or ut2k3 to work. Ive used both the latest omegas and the latest catalysts, and I find the cats to be better.

Back