• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just want to Show off the X800XT PE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frumpco_

LOL Nothing much just watned to show you the X800XT-PE BBA that is all LOL :D

X800XTPEBack.jpg

X800XTPEFront.jpg

wow man sweet im droolin just imaginin the performance u will get with dat :drool:

make sure to post some benchmarks and if u plan to oc keep us updated

Congratulations, and welcome to the world of high end video cards. All the ati-this nvidia-that will drive you nuts. Just know you have one of the baddest cards available, capable of staggering framerates and unreal picture quality :thup:

Frumpco_ said:
It looks like the X800 Pro only diff beisdes the 4 Xtra pipes is the sticker saying X800 XT PE

Looks just like my X800 Pro VIVO I modded to unlock the extra pipes...mine has the same 1.6ns ram and it runs perfect at 520/560...using the gigabyte XT-PE bios....these cards are insane...I love it. :santa:

Very nice. I'm working on a heatspreader at the moment which will address the lack of cooling on the backside. I betcha that sucker gets pretty hot eh? That metal band is good for little more than barbequeing ants. You'll definitely want to slap some sexy copper ramsinks on that 1.6ns ram though. I can't imagine what several years of aggressive use would lead to in terms of longterm reliability... Have fun!

Back