• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

friend needs new cheap vid card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kooga_magnum

Ok so my friend is gonna play Everquest 2 and he has like a 32mb card, i forget which exact model, and he is broke so only wants to spend about $50-75 on a card (i know this isnt much), do you have any recommendations at all? The card has to be dx9 compatible and that is all, I was thinking maybe a radeon 9600 from pricewatch.com?

No need to post this in the ATI and Nvidia sections too.Dont triple post.Things get very messy like that.Plus its extra work for the mods to remove the other posts.

kooga_magnum, please don't triple (or double) post. Like stratcatprolin said, it's more work for us mods to come and clean up. Posting in one section is sufficient to get your quesiton answered.

JigPu

the 9600 would deffinately be the way to go for a new dx9 card, but you could look for used 9500pro which can be softmodded.

Back