• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Artifacts white dots?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EnIgMa2k2

Registered
Hi all

I have a 9800pro (gecube core R350) i have a ati silencer1 on it and no ramsinks as of yet, i was just wondering what are the white dots from is it the memory or the GPU?

I have got the GPU up to 424 and the mem to 360 and then the white dots appeared. I noticed this when i ran 3dmark03 the pixel shader.

(My default clock speeds and 398/350 samsung ram)

:temper:

Thanx En|gMa

Last edited:
I remembered having a problem with polygons looking broken up and flashing under test #1 in 3D Mark 2001 SE with the GPU frequency being too high. GPU related video corruption also can cause little squares to go over all over the background.

do u guys recon that as5+the ati silencer should make it a better oc that is the nearly the same oc like my stock oc mmmmmm what is going on maybe i need 2 screw the ati silencer on more gonna check it when i get home :)

Back