• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are the VIVO X800 Pro's still flashable?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and i think all vivos have the 1.6 ns ram. however the reason they are pros, not xt or xt pe is because the core wasn't up to ati standards at stock clock and using overdrive. be sure to test at xt or xt pe speeds first. your memory should go up okay, it seems the cores are more wishy washy ;) good luck.

The new vivos will not come with 1.6ns ram, because they are saving the 1.6ns ram for the xt pl. which means they will be non-flashable, even with vivo and the rage3d chip, unless you get an older one, good luck.

I was going to get one and flash it but not now so i guess a reguler x800 pro will have to do. Which is still fast enough coming from a 9600xt.

You can still flash the X800 PRO to X800XT and still be within 2.0NS ram specs and unlock the other 4 pipes :D

-CaT

Thats true but that has to do with hardmodding the card, and most of us arent anywhere near that level of modding :) Or at least i speak for myself haha

Back