• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9500pro doing strage things, Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goateh

Right, I have a Powercolor Radeon 9500pro. Its served me well so far, but lately when I turn on my computer sometimes I get a warning about my radeon not having power, which is a pack of lies.

And now games are crashing and windows is locking up because of this 'No power' thing, when I push the reset button I get the power warning beeps and messages.

I have no idea whats going on, i havn't changed any parts or anything in my computer for almost a year, and I dunno why its doing this :(

Help please. If worst comes to worst I'll just buy a second hand ti4600 or ti4200, I simply do not have the cash to pay for a newgen card :(

Have you checked the 12v line going to the card? I would try a different one. Like switch the hardrive plug with the video cards. Or something to that affect.

--Josh

Yeah, I've tried different plugs on the psu and the 12v connector on all the plugs seems to be putting out sufficient voltage :(

Back