• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well,I held off as long as I could.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShadowCat66

I tried to maintain my ppw as best as I could under my current unemployment status(Since Jan of this year)but,its finally caught up to me.I still own 4 duallys and they will fold and my borgs(few friends I built for) should maintain a decent level of points.I just sold my A64 system to a non-folding buddy who is going to put to good use.I never felt so low watching that rig leave.I was in the middle of building that one when things got really tight and never finished it off.It was just folding away in the corner of my basement.I wish I could have put up a better fight to hold my spot but,looks grim for me again.
Never fear....this was out of my control but I will be back and shake the foundations of the top 5 again.

I know its not warranted but, i feel compelled to say ....sorry

May the folding Gods smile upon you. :)

your tryin man, all we can ask of ya, 'n I'm sure that when we get comfortable you'll get some big borgs 'n shake it up again.

if ya can't build, just borg 'n recruit :)

No worries, you'll be back soon enough and you'll march right back up the charts if you fall much. Worry about the things that you have to and put everything else on the back burner.

I hate to pass you under these circumstances. But, I have a feeling you won't be falling too far down the stat pages. You will no doubt maintain a decent production regardless, just keep folding. I wish you the best of luck in getting back on your feet.

Back