• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone else happy they got rid of slomo in nfsu2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

Im so gald that in at tlest the demo of NFSU2 there is no more slow motion views as you crash or go off a jump. I cant tell you how many times i crashed in nfsu because it when into slow motion and I either coulnt see the truck in front of my car or could see my car at all

Yeah there definitely is a no slow mo option in the first NFSU, I don't rememebr exactly, because it has been a while, but it's there. Got REALLY annoying for me too

There is indeed way to turn off the "slow mo" option. It's Options -> Cameras -> Jump Cameras

I was about to say! Although they do make ya crash, they do look cool at times :)

I'm just glad they gave us instant replay! I'm hopeing you can do use this while on "free roam" too though

Slomo is good for the no traffic races and horrible for the heavy traffic races.
In real life who would race in heavy traffic anyways.

Back