• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It worked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tenchi86

My speeze fan worked. I lapped it for like 1 hour and 30 mins. Had it so smooth and when I put it on the thing was so hard I scratched the hell out of the HS, (people said it broke there mb becouse it was so hard maybe next time I will listen.) any way I put it on any way even with the big scratches and have been fodling for about 45 mins now and it has not gotten above 39C(102f) Before after about 10 mins of fodling it got up to 178F. So as you can see this HS owns all. It was only 9 bucks like 14 with shipping.

tenchi86 said:
My speeze fan worked. I lapped it for like 1 hour and 30 mins. Had it so smooth and when I put it on the thing was so hard I scratched the hell out of the HS, (people said it broke there mb becouse it was so hard maybe next time I will listen.) any way I put it on any way even with the big scratches and have been fodling for about 45 mins now and it has not gotten above 39C(102f) Before after about 10 mins of fodling it got up to 178F. So as you can see this HS owns all. It was only 9 bucks like 14 with shipping.

Congrats post a few pics if your able.

I forgot to mention. I was about to order a HS for my NB chip. When I put this on though I noticed the fan was blowing extra air on the chip so I ran a few apps felt it and its cooler then well probaly ever. So at full load it keeps my CPU at 39-40 C(goes back and forth mainly 39 but somtimes 40). Keeps my NB chip very cool. It also is so silent. My powersupply fan is kind of loud so over that I probaly owuldnt here any thing any way but without sticking my hand to the fan and feeling air moving(or watching blades move) its so silent I owuld not be bale to tell its running. So lets see put a fan in my hardrive holder. Now its very cool, got a new HS so CPU and NB are cool. All thats left that ever feels warm is my graphics card, and I think it can wait a little longer.

Back