• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with Dell DJ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drumsurf101

Registered
im having problems with my Dell DJ.
I'm trying to take all the songs in the Dell DJ and putting them onto my computer. Someone told get Dudebox or wtvr. I did and i figured out how to use it. so i highlite the stuff and click on send to comp or wtvr, and it says edited like, you cant do this b/c its the trial edition. I'm not edited paying $25 bux to do this. So i ask my bro for help. He tells me to dock it and just open up My Computer, and then do other edited. So i dock it and open up My Computer and its not there! So I restart it and unplug the USB and plug it back in and it still doesn't show! So then I go to the Dell Jukebox and clicked on the portable device button. and it says edited like, add the plug in for the device. So I do that. but it says theres an error and it wont download the plugin. So im edited. Can someone please help me? :bang head

www.thedubalokid.com

**Edited - We have a swear filter for a reason. Please don't attempt to bypass it. This will be your one and only warning. -- Oni :sn:**

Last edited by a moderator:
1st...watch ur language, seccond reinstall the software. if that doesnt work out for you DELL has wonderful free tech support for ur product.

Back