• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit AN8 nForce4 Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-Master

comp1302.jpg

nForce4 Abit board on its way. Both this board and its Dual Channel nFoce4 SLI brother should be available by the first week of december. Everyone cross there fingers in hopes of some X1 PCI Express slots on the SLI version of the boards.

OC-Master

Thank god it doesn't have a northbridge. That way the crappy Abit NB fan won't fail after less than 1000 hours like it did on my AN7.

rdytorave said:
Thank god it doesn't have a northbridge. That way the crappy Abit NB fan won't fail after less than 1000 hours like it did on my AN7.
..ummm A64s dont have northbridges. However the Southbridge WILL indeed have a fan.

That southbridge looks like a little Athalon XP chip to me. I cant wait for this board to come out, I can then start thinking about making the jump to A64 :D.

Does anyone know how many SATA connectors this board has? This is getting me very excited.

Abit is making "Fata1ity" editions of some of their motherboards (the new intel socket one so far ) and some video cards.

The Fata1ity gear is just supposed to be oriented for gamers/Ocers, with nice bios options and sweet cooling.

Fata1ity is that pro gamer that Abit owns and is over hyped.

Cool I checked it out 9mm looks too be pretty sweet.

It is pretty cool that gamers are getting this much respect now that they are having their own signature products. I mean everyone wanted a pair of Air Jordan's when they were kids and now are we going to be wanting a Fatal1ty signature mobo?

Ad Rock said:
Cool I checked it out 9mm looks too be pretty sweet.

It is pretty cool that gamers are getting this much respect now that they are having their own signature products. I mean everyone wanted a pair of Air Jordan's when they were kids and now are we going to be wanting a Fatal1ty signature mobo?
damn good point. Nike Fata1ity's would be sick. with crazy lights and switchs and stuff and mad cooling.

id buy a pair

Back