• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i change my FSB???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zxk250

Can anyone please tell me how to change my FSB?? I have a P3, 800 running on windows 98se.

if you need more info just ask.

thanks

mobo

I have a gateway performance 800 but im not sure what brand/model my mobo is. Where could i check to find out?

Well there are three ways you can do it. You can change your jumper setting on your mobo to a higher fsb, change your fsb in your bios or get a program like soft fsb. Read up on your mobo to find out which one is best for you.:D

Thirus44 said:
Well there are three ways you can do it. You can change your jumper setting on your mobo to a higher fsb, change your fsb in your bios or get a program like soft fsb. Read up on your mobo to find out which one is best for you.:D

Where can one still get a copy of Soft FSB?

Tweakfiles is no more. Closed down. Try searching on google perhaps. I had a copy of it but couldn't seem to get it to work so just tossed it.

Back