• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone uising OCZ PC3500Performance Series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtc_hunter

I am wondering if anyone is using the NF7-S vers. 2 w/ OCZ Performance Series PC3500 2x512 and getting high fsb w/ stability. Tell me what bios you are using, ram settings, voltages, etc.How high are you getting w/ complete stability? Thanks

Performance Series? Can you mention the specific name? Depending on the ram chip, most people get between 230-240 with 1 gig of ram. I had 2*512 of OCZ pc3500 EB PE. I had to use Tictac's D10 4x4 Turbo BIOS, ran 2.8V through them at 3-2-3-10. Hit my boards max at 236 with the gig. That's the problem with the NF7, it doesn't overclock well with a gig kit in. I went with a 2*256 kit later, and I'm at 255 right now. I'd still go with a gig though, the high fsb can't compare to the gaming performance that you get from having a gig kit. Personally, look into some OCZ pc3200 plat. rev.2's that have the 2-2-2-5 timings. Get a gig of that if you can, because it has the TCCD chip in it. Excellent overclockers.

Ocz 3500

I am running that board and ram. I love it! O/C is in my sig, voltage on the ram is 2.7 or 2.8, using Manta Rey's XT BIOS. My RAM settings are 2.5 3 3 11. The NF7-S seems to be very picky about the RAM and BIOS.

Good luck! :beer:

E

Stable FSB

I have gotten a little higher than my sig, but can't go much over 2.51 or so stable.

E

Back