• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boinc results????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daewood

what is with the Couldn't validate - missing file thing on some of my results???? what does it mean and did i get credit for them?

i will post my results link if you guys need it

Means there was some sort of problem, and you don't get credit for it. I get one of those every now and then. There are still some bugs floating around. If you are getting a ton, then you have a problem, but in my experience, one every now and then seems to be common.

well this is how many i have goten so far between 5 and 10...
is that normal cause it might have been at a time that boinc was down...

Last edited:
Link gives me a no access error. What dates are they, and how many do you have? I had like 5-7 errors with 3 computers during the later part of October.

I did not have any errors during that time. At that time, where you using the 4.09 version? If so, that was most likely your problem. I'm not sure if 4.09 was bombing on every WU, or just the majority of them. Since then, have you been crunching fine?

yah i think it was the 4.09 version and now i am on the newest one and cruching fine...

Yeah, that was most likey your problem then. Around the 9th - 11th, 4.09 bailed big time, but I don't think they officially announced a new client till something like the 12th or 13th.

Back