• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Booting Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

problemc0mp

Registered
Ive had this mobo(DFI Lanparty Ultra B) before and it would overclock to 2.5 with this same cpu. But with my new one im having really bad booting problems and really havent thought about overclocking. If i go 200 x 10 its unstable and will boot lets say 1 out of 20 times and then eventually crash in 10 minutes which is great. At 133 x 15 the stock speeds itll boot 1 out of 3 times and is completly stable. Personally i think my chip is fried but ive only gone up to 2.5 ghz and never exceeded 50 c. If anyone has had the same problem let me know any information right now will help.

problemc0mp said:
Ive had this mobo(DFI Lanparty Ultra B) before and it would overclock to 2.5 with this same cpu. But with my new one im having really bad booting problems and really havent thought about overclocking. If i go 200 x 10 its unstable and will boot lets say 1 out of 20 times and then eventually crash in 10 minutes which is great. At 133 x 15 the stock speeds itll boot 1 out of 3 times and is completly stable. Personally i think my chip is fried but ive only gone up to 2.5 ghz and never exceeded 50 c. If anyone has had the same problem let me know any information right now will help.

Is this diff ram than you had before. Also check your heatsinkl for good contact. And you didnt forget the 4 pin power plug to the mobo maybe.

SJ

Back