• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit 7.1 Out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-Master

4071363_640.jpg

http://www.soundblaster.com/products/live24bit/

Can you say destroyer of the Audigy1 and even Audigy2 non ZS cards? This card is only $29 LOL Good stuff!!

OC-Master

I was going to buy one of these for my LAN PC from CompUSA. When I got there they didn't have any left :p

Celeron_Phreak said:
I was going to buy one of these for my LAN PC from CompUSA. When I got there they didn't have any left :p
you are in luck then. newegg has the chaintech av710 in stock all the time for 27 dollars. better card, better store to support.

Hehe. This was just less than a week ago before I spent my money on the Z-680s I ordered from NewEgg on Friday. Looks like the sound card is going ot have to wait until after christmas.

Celeron_Phreak said:
Hehe. This was just less than a week ago before I spent my money on the Z-680s I ordered from NewEgg on Friday. Looks like the sound card is going ot have to wait until after christmas.
can't spare 27 dollars to get proper sound from your new speakers?

Haha. I'm 100% sure that my Audigy 2 ZS will give me what I'm expecting or more from them thank you.

Celeron_Phreak said:
Haha. I'm 100% sure that my Audigy 2 ZS will give me what I'm expecting or more from them thank you.
thats why i asked the question, actually, but i guess if you are getting high dollar computer speakers, a high dollar audigy soundcard fits into the pattern.

enjoy your system.

Back